e-Commerce Monthly Package
All-Inclusive E-Commerce Monthly Package
The best value for money E-Commerce package backed by 14 years of experience. No hidden costs, no surprises, this price is for the first year after that only R199/month for hosting and a once-off R99 yearly domain renewal fee!
- FREE Web Hosting Professionally Designed Website (For A Year)
- FREE Domain Registration (Renewed Annually)
- FREE SSL Certificate
- Fast SSD Hosting with 10GB Space
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Responsive Design (mobile friendly)
- Up to 10 Pages Included
- Basic SEO
- Social Media Integration
- Online Contact Form
- Up to 50 Products
- No Hidden Costs
- Month to Month Contract
What is Web Design?
Design is the process of collecting ideas, and aesthetically arranging and implementing them, guided by certain principles for a specific purpose. Web design is a similar process of creation, with the intention of presenting the content on electronic web pages, which the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.
Elements of Web Design
Web design uses many of the same key visual elements as all types of design such as:
- Layout: This is the way the graphics, ads and text are arranged. In the web world, a key goal is to help the view find the information they seek at a glance.
- Colour: The choice of colours depends on the purpose and clientele; it could be simple black-and-white to multi-coloured design, conveying the personality of a person or the brand of an organization.
- Graphics: Graphics can include logos, photos, clipart or icons, all of which enhance the web design. For user friendliness, these need to be placed appropriately.
- Fonts: The use of various fonts can enhance a website design. Most web browsers can only read a select number of fonts, known as “web-safe fonts”, so your designer will generally work within these.
- Content: Content and design can work together to enhance the message of the site through visuals and text. Written text should always be relevant and useful, so as not to confuse.
Creating User-Friendly Web Design
Besides the basic elements of web design that make a site beautiful and visually compelling, a website must also always consider the end user. User-friendliness can be achieved by paying attention to the following factors.
- Navigation: Site architecture, menus and other navigation tools in the web design must be created with consideration of how users browse and search.
- Multimedia: Relevant video and audio stimuli in the design can help users to grasp the information, developing understanding in an easy and quick manner.
- Compatibility: Design the webpage, to perform equally well on different browsers and operating systems, to increase its viewing.
- Technology: Advancements in technology give designers the freedom to add movement and innovation, allowing for web design that is always fresh, dynamic and professional.
- Interactive: Increase active user participation and involvement, by adding comment boxes and opinion polls in the design. Convert users from visitors to clients with email forms and newsletter sign-ups.
MadCom professionals create excellent User Interface (UI) Design for a satisfying web experience. They use critical planning and analysis for the design and they pay attention to individual client specifications, converting the intricate process into a simple and elegant piece of art.
Web development is the coding or programming that enables website functionality, per the owner’s requirements. It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites, which includes coding and writing markup.
Web development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex Web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.
The Web development hierarchy is as follows:
- Client-side coding: Generally refers to the class of computer programs on the web that are executed client-side, by the user’s web browse.
- Server-side coding: Generally refers to the class of computer programs that get executed by the operating system, and the results were served back by the web server.
- Database technology: (DBMS) is a computer software application that interacts with the user, other applications, and the database itself to capture and analyze data.